No concern is too small.
We can help if your child is:
- Anxious or worried
- Lonely or isolated
- Depressed, hopeless or negative
- Having difficulty concentrating
- Feeling unlike their usual self
- Having unusual or addictive behaviour
- Feeling like they can’t relax
- Having concerns at school
What to expect
We’re here to connect you to the right local supports and services based on your specific needs. When you call, our friendly, knowledgeable staff will listen to what you are going through and help guide you through the different options available to you and your child. We’ll provide clear next steps and a hopeful way to move forward.